7. Guoqiang Li, Jiawen Li, Yanlei Hu, Chenchu Zhang, Xiaohong Li, Jiaru Chu, and Wenhao Huang, "Realization of diverse displays for multiple color patterns on metal surfaces," Applied Surface Science 316, 451-455 (2014).
8. Guoqiang Li, Jiawen Li, Yanlei Hu, Chenchu Zhang, Xiaohong Li, Jiaru Chu, and Wenhao Huang, "Femtosecond laser color marking stainless steel surface with different wavelengths," Applied Physics A 118 (4), 1189-1196 (2015).
9. Ying Liu, Jianqiang Ma, Junjie Chen, Baoqing Li, and Jiaru Chu, "Robustness properties of hill-climbing algorithm based on Zernike modes for laser beam correction," Applied optics 53 (10), B140-B146 (2014).
10. Ying Liu, Jianqiang Ma, Junjie Chen, Baoqing Li, Jiaru Chu.Characterization of close-loop performance of double drive modes unimorph deformable mirror. Proc. Of SPIE Vol. 9056: 90563N (2014).
11. Ying Liu, Junjie Chen, Jianqiang Ma, Baoqing Li, Jiaru Chu.Double drive modes unimorph deformable mirror for femtosecond laser beam wavefront correction. Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9283 928311 (2014).
12. Ying Liu, Jianqiang Ma, Junjie Chen, Baoqing Li, Jiaru Chu.Double Drive Modes Unimorph Deformable Mirror with high actuator count for astronomical application. Proc. SPIE 9148, Adaptive Optics Systems IV, 91483Y (2014).
13. Jianqiang Ma, Kai Chen, Junjie Chen, Jiaru Chu.Novel unimorph deformable mirror for ocular adaptive optics, in International Symposium on Optoelectronic Technology and Application 2014 –Proc. of SPIE, 9298, 92981E (2014).
14. Yuhang Chen, Tingting Luo, and Wenhao Huang, "Focused ion beam fabrication and atomic force microscopy characterization of micro/nanoroughness artifacts with specified statistic quantities," IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology 13 (3), 563-573 (2014).
15. Junjie Chen, Ying Liu, Jianqiang Ma, Jicong Deng, Baoqing Li, Jiaru Chu. Research of the PZT polarization for deformable mirror.Key Engineering Materials Vol.609-610,pp.1331-1335 (2014).
16. Zhiqiang Zhu, Guoqiang Li, Jiawen Li, Han Xie, Yanlei Hu, Jiaru Chu, and Wenhao Huang, "Self-driven flow in surface grooves fabricated by femtosecond laser," Surface and Coatings Technology 242, 246-250 (2014).
18. Koji Sugioka, Jian Xu, Dong Wu, Yasutaka Hanada, Zhongke Wang, Ya Cheng, and Katsumi Midorikawa, "Femtosecond laser 3D micromachining: a powerful tool for the fabrication of microfluidic, optofluidic, and electrofluidic devices based on glass," Lab on a Chip 14 (18), 3447-3458 (2014).